Last year we went through 365 tips to organize and simplify your home one day at a time, which you can see the entire list of ideas here. With all of these fantastic organization tips to keep your house out of chaos, we decided to highlight some of the best to focus on each month in 2013.
We’ve gathered up some Spring Cleaning basics for you this month including a few How To’s and reminders for some easy spring cleaning tasks!
- Change your Heating and Air Conditioning Filters
- How to Clean a Refrigerator
- Clean out the Silverware Drawer
- How to Clean Cabinet Doors
- Clean out the Pantry
- Clean your Intake Vents
- How to Clean Baseboards
- How to Clean Window Tracks
- How to Clean a Ceiling Fan
For more ideas to help you simplify and organize one day at a time, visit the Organized in 365 Archives.