Do you like free things? Me too! Every weekend I’m going to post some free things that I think you might enjoy!
A special thanks to Simple Saving Savvy for providing this awesome list!
- How to be a Productivity Ninja – FREE SAMPLER: Worry Less, Achieve More and Love What You Do by Graham Allcott
- The Action Bible Easter Story (Action Bible Series) by Doug Mauss
- The Daily Walk Bible NLT: 31 Days with Jesus
- 10 Management Models by Fons Trompenaars
- 10 Things Every Family Should Know: Aging With Dignity and Independence by Denise Logeland
- Coloring Pages for Mom
- Easter Gift Bunny
- Hosana! Easter
- Editable Party Banners
- Letters and Symbols for Banners
Other Free Stuff
- Big Gulp at 7-Eleven: Enter the contest and be sure to select the box that says “I want a FREE Big Gulp® Drink” to receive your coupon by text. Only Valid at participating stores.
- Cheese Fondue at The Melting Pot: Sign up for their club before 3/30 to get a free cheese fondue offer between 4/1-4/3 that’s valid between 4/6-4/9.
- Depend with Fit-Flex Protection Sample
- Fancy Feast Broths Cat Food Sample
- Grilled Flat at Corner Bakery Cafe (Georgia, Illinois, Texas and Utah)
- Playtex Sport Pads, Liners and Combo Packs
- Poise Pad Sample Kit
- Rainguard Waterproofing Spray Sample
- Redbox DVD Rental : MOVIE TIME to 727272 for a free 1 night rental.
- Simple Micellar Cleansing Water Sample
Don’t forget to check back every Saturday morning for more free stuff!
If you don’t have a Kindle, then you can still download these free eBooks to your smart phone or computer. All you need to do is download one of Amazon’s free reading apps.
Remember that Amazon prices fluctuate constantly, so verify the price before purchasing.