Are you ready for some summer fun? You might not be schooling this month, but you can always throw in some fun learning opportunities with these July Holidays and Fun Days!
July Holidays and Fun Days
July 4 – Independence Day
- Create patriotic family traditions
- Use these 4th of July printables or these patriotic worksheets with your young kids
- Find crafts and more at this 4th of July DIY Roundup
- Try the red, white, and blue crafts and snacks from our Homeschool Holidays Pinterest board.
July 7 – Chocolate Day
Weight Watchers shares Why Chocolate Is Good For You. So try one of these chocolate recipes:
- Chocolate Cherry Smoothie
- Double Chocolate No Bake Cookie Bars
- 2 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding
- Dairy Free Chocolate Pudding
- Homemade Chocolate Syrup
- Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Quick and Easy Chocolate Mousse Dessert
- Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownies
July 18 – National Ice Cream Day
- Have you tried easy fried ice-cream?
- Or Raspberry Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce?
- The Old Farmer’s Almanac sheds light on who invented ice-cream!
- Or you can just pretend play ice-cream store with help from Spell Out Loud.
July 24 – Amelia Earhart’s Birthday
- The Flight of Amelia Earhart lesson plans from Scholastic.
- Celebrate aviation, here are 10 Paper Airplane designs!
July is also Blueberry Month.
Try these blueberry recipes: