Each week I’ll post links with fun and inexpensive (or free) things to do in your local area and national deals that everyone can enjoy!
American Girl: December In-Store Events (Events vary by location and minimum age. Find events specific to your area online. Reservations required. For girls ages 8 and up.) During December, they include Make a Gingerbread House, Special Occasion Styles, The Wonder of Holiday Memories, Brunch with Santa, American Girl at the Nutcracker and more.
Barnes and Nobles: Start a new family tradition with The Elf on the Shelf Storytime and Activities event. Check online for dates and times at your local stores. Also, lookout for other Christmas themed events like Polar Express and The Grinch that Stole Christmas!
Bass Pro Shops: Bass Pro Shops will be holding in store Christmas activities now through December 24th. Check with local store for listings.
Kindermusik: Try a free class (see all the information here). Kindermusik ~ Where Music & Learning Play!
- Classes for children from newborn to age seven
- Child development through music and movement
- Immerse your child in a musical atmosphere of play, song, and dance – while developing fundamental skills
- Connect with other moms, dads, and families
Lakeshore Learning: Saturday, December 20th from 11AM-3PM ~ Kids make and take a Welcome Winter Wreath.
Thanks, More with Less Today!
- Buffalo and surrounding areas, NY
- Chicago, IL (West)
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Columbus, GA, Fort Benning, GA & Phenix City, AL
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Fort Worth, TX
- Harrisburg & West Shore, PA
- Hershey & Elizabethtown, PA
- Houston, TX (North)
- Houston, TX
- Indianapolis, IN (All of Central Indiana)
- LaGrange, Westpoint, Hogansville, Pine Mountain, Warm Springs, GA
- Lebanon, PA
- Memphis, TN (East Memphis)
- Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota
- North Shore MA, NH seacoast and southern ME
- Northeast Ohio
- Omaha, NE
- Pacific Northwest Area
- San Diego, CA
- Savannah, GA
- Wichita Falls, TX
If you are a blogger who posts a local round-up of family activities, then feel free to fill out this form to be considered for future posts.