Last year we went through 365 tips to organize and simplify your home one day at a time, which you can see the entire list of ideas here. With all of these fantastic organization tips to keep your house out of chaos, we decided to highlight some of the best to focus on each month in 2013.
As we’ve all dealt with taxes over the last few weeks (and maybe months!), we thought it would be a good idea to use this month to work on organizing our important paperwork including bills, receipts, medical records, and household documents as well as to highlight some great tips to get our budgets under control!
- 5 Tips for Getting and Keeping Your Bills Organized
- Easy Envelope Budget Technique
- Organizing Bills, Receipts, Household Paperwork
- A Variety of Budgeting Tools to Organize your Finances – including a couple of free options!
- Use Baking Sheets to Organize Paper Clutter in Drawers
- Organize Your Life with Binders
- Have Weekly Budget Meetings
- Reduce Paper Clutter by Electronic Bill Delivery
- Free Budgeting Printable
For more ideas to help you simplify and organize one day at a time, visit the Organized in 365 Archives.