The following is a post from contributing writer Kimberlee.
- 12 oz. box bow tie pasta-- cooked, drained and rinsed
- 1 six ounce can medium pitted black olives, sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Feta Cheese crumbles
- 1 1/2 cups Greek Vinaigrette salad dressing (add more if you like)
- Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1-3 hours to allow flavors to infuse throughout.
Add chicken to make this a main dish and serve with crusty garlic bread.
More recipes from Kimberlee
Find more delicious meal ideas at the The Happy Housewife Recipe Index.