The combination of corn, black beans, cilantro and lime make this salad a hit with everyone!
Cuban Chicken Salad
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can mexicorn
- 1 bunch green onions
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Grill chicken and cut into strips.
- In a bowl combine the black beans, corn, and onions.
- On a bed of lettuce spoon the black bean mixture then top with chicken.
- To make the dressing combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Top the salad with the dressing and serve.
More chicken recipes you might like…
- Baked Bruschetta Chicken
- Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Chicken and Potatoes: Slow Cooker
- Chicken Legs & Wild Rice: Slow Cooker
- Grilled Chicken Summer Salad
You can find more delicious meal ideas at the The Happy Housewife Recipe Index.