Wondering what to make for dinner? Check out my family’s favorite crock pot recipes for great dinner ideas!
These crock pot sloppy joes are great for feeding a crowd. Serve with a veggie tray and some lemonade for a frugal meal.
Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- Brown the ground beef.
- Add ground beef and remaining ingredients to crock pot.
- Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.