By contributing writer Kimberlee.
Easy Greek Pasta Salad
- 12 ounce box bow tie pasta-- cooked drained and rinsed
- 6 ounce can medium pitted black olives sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 1 cup Feta Cheese crumbles
- 1 1/2 cups Greek Vinaigrette salad dressing add more if you like
- Combine all ingredients in a glass bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1-3 hours to allow flavors to infuse throughout.
Add chicken to make this a main dish and serve with crusty garlic bread.
Find more delicious meal ideas at the The Happy Housewife Recipe Index.