Last year we went through 365 tips to organize and simplify your home one day at a time, which you can see the entire list of ideas here. With all of these fantastic organization tips to keep your house out of chaos, we decided to highlight some of the best to focus on each month in 2013.
Many of us are preparing the house, our kids, and even ourselves for the beginning of a new school year whether it’s another year of homeschooling or public/private school. Regardless of where your kids get their schooling, everyone has a much easier time when we can dedicate some time to getting ourselves and homes ready. Find some easy tips and ideas for getting your home, closets, and kitchen organized for the return of another year of school in the August Organized in 365 project:
- Organize Lunch Supplies (and another one for Lunch Box Supplies here)
- Organize a Mobile Toolkit (for the teacher)
- Organize Curriculum in Magazine File Boxes
- Organize Outfits for School
- Organize Colors and Coloring Books
- Organize a Homework Box for the Car
- Organize and Display Artwork and Special Schoolwork
- Organize Homeschool Supplies
- Organize Workbooks with a Dish Rack
For more ideas to help you simplify and organize one day at a time, visit the Organized in 365 Archives.