This Tangerine Lip Scrub exfoliates dry skin around your lips and helps to moisturize them. It’s easy to make and has a delicious tangerine flavor. It would be a perfect Mother’s Day gift!
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons almond oil
- 5-6 drops tangerine essential oil
- 1 teaspoon tangerine juice
- Optional: 2 drops Vitamin E oil
1. Add all the ingredients to a small mixing bowl and stir until well blended.
2. Transfer to airtight lip scrub containers and store for up to 3 months.
How to Use
1. Wet lips with warm water.
2. Generously apply the tangerine sugar lip scrub to lips.
3. Rub in a circular motion to allow the sugar to exfoliate.
4. Rinse dry with warm water (try not to lick it off).
5. Pat dry with towel.
6. Apply your favorite lip balm.