Are you looking for some easy appetizer recipes that take less than 20 minutes? I’ve got some awesome apps that will be perfect at your next party or serve them for dinner!
I’ve teamed up with Bumble Bee to create some amazing appetizers from some of our favorite Bumble Bee products.
You can keep the ingredients on hand (you probably already have them in your fridge and pantry) and make these delicious appetizers your go-to party recipes when you need a quick side dish.
These are all family favorites in my house and I’m looking forward to getting my kitchen finished so I can make them again soon!
Easy Bumble Bee Crab Dip
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon onion minced
- 6 oz can Bumble Bee Premium Select White Crab Meat
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon milk
- ¼ teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- In small saute pan, combine olive oil, garlic and onion.
- Cook over medium heat until onions begin to soften. Make sure to remove before garlic begins to brown. Remove from heat.
- In microwave safe bowl, combine sauteed ingredients will all remaining ingredients. Do not stir yet.
- Heat in microwave for 1 minute on high. Stir. Mixture will probably not be completely melted.
- Heat in microwave on high for 15 seconds. Stir. Repeat until all cream cheese is melted.
- Transfer to serving dish and serve warm with your favorite bread, vegetables, or crackers.
You might also like…
- Homemade Ranch Dressing or Dip
- Mexican Street Corn Dip
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Mama Jones’ Chip and Veggie Dip
- Black Bean Dip
This post is in partnership with BumbleBee. All opinions are my own.