By contributing writer Brandy
This recipe makes it easier than ever to enjoy this yummy dip!
With just a few simple ingredients, this no-bake spinach artichoke dip comes together quickly and easily for the perfect family appetizer or party food.
Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup canned artichoke hearts drained
- 2 or 3 garlic cloves
- 4 green onions sliced
- juice of one lemon
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the spinach, artichoke hearts, garlic, and green onions in a food processor and whirl until roughly chopped and blended.
- In a bowl, mix together lemon juice, cream cheese, and sour cream.
- Thoroughly combine with vegetables, mixing until smooth.
- Garnish with fresh, chopped green onion.
- Chill and serve with your favorite party crackers or chips.
Other dip recipes you might like…
- Mexican Street Corn Dip
- Yogurt Fruit Dip
- Homemade Ranch Dressing or Dip
- Mama Jones’ Chip and Veggie Dip
Find more delicious snack ideas at the The Happy Housewife Recipe Index.