This Mexican Street Corn Dip is a delicious appetizer that is served with tortilla chips.
Mexican Street Corn Dip
Servings: 3 - 4
- 2 cups corn
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- In a skillet over medium heat, add the corn, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add the sour cream, parsley, green onions, and chili powder. Mix well.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy.
Add some chopped chilies to take it to the next spicy level.