The following is a post from contributing writer Andrea Green.
At this time of year, fresh strawberries are sweet enough you don’t really need a sweet dip. However, when I give my girls a snack, I like to include protein. The greek yogurt in the raspberry dip is a great way to sneak some protein in at snack time…and satisfy a sweet tooth.
Yogurt Fruit Dip
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey
- fresh strawberries or other fruit
- Puree raspberries in a food processor. Press raspberry puree through a sieve. Keep the juice and discard the seeds.
- In a medium bowl, mix raspberry juice with the lemon zest, Greek yogurt and honey. Cover and chill.
- Wash strawberries and serve with raspberry dip.
Find more delicious meal ideas at the The Happy Housewife Recipe Index.