By contributing writer Beth
Jump into summer with this refreshingly light and naturally sweet raspberry pineapple smoothie. I don’t know about you, but when the weather warms up, I just want to jump in a pool and enjoy the bright, beautiful weather. Floating on the water with a cool drink in my hand is just about heaven on earth, in my opinion.
This smoothie reminds me of all the good things about summer. The fruits are bright and delicious, not to mention full of vitamins to help me enjoy my days. The yogurt adds lots of protein to power my afternoons. I just can’t get enough of the cool freshness of smoothies!
Raspberry Pineapple Smoothie
- 1 cup pineapple junks with juice fresh or canned
- 1 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup apple juice or water or dairy substitute
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- Place all ingredients in your blender. If the liquids do not reach the top of the solids, then you can add more apple juice or water.
- Garnish with fresh fruit.