I made this dish as part of my use up all food in the house menu plan. I have to say it was a huge hit! After eating it, I told my husband I didn’t even think we could go out for Mexican again! This meal was so delicious and so cheap!
- Homemade or Canned Refried Beans
- Shredded Cheese (I used a combination of colby jack and asiago, I really think the asiago made all the difference)
- Diced onions
- Enchilada Sauce
- Spread beans on a tortilla and add diced onions.
- Add salsa and enchilada sauce.
- Sprinkle on cheese.
- Roll up and place in a greased pan.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce on the top of the burritos and sprinkle with cheese. Or, if you are me, cover with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
I use homemade refried beans (so easy!) and homemade tortillas when I’m in the mood to spend a little extra time in the kitchen. When I need a quick meal I’ll use ready made products (or pull the homemade items from my freezer and they are still so good!
You’ll never go out for Mexican again!