This is one of my favorite meals. The burritos use leftover beef / pot roast, or leftover steak or ground beef in a pinch. You can stretch your meat by adding brown rice and beans to the burrito. These burritos are very filling and taste great, better than Chipotle! They freeze well and are great for a crowd!
Shredded Beef Burritos
- Beef roast (shredded)
- Black beans or refried beans
- Salsa (optional)
- Chopped onion (optional)
- Corn (optional)
- Enchilada sauce
- Shredded cheddar/ colby/ monterey jack cheese
- Sour Cream
- Mix together beef, beans, salsa, corn, and chopped onion.
- Coat the bottom of the pan with enchilada sauce.
- Add beef mixture to tortilla and tightly roll up. Place in pan. The tighter they fit into the pan the less likely they will be to unroll while cooking or serving.
- Top with enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes. Serve with sour cream.
Courses Main Dish
This post is linking to Tasty Tuesday.