My family has discovered a new favorite lunch idea, pita pizzas! These mini pizzas are easy to make, fun for kids, and you don’t need to use the oven!
My kids prefer pepperoni and cheese, but what I like about these pita pizzas is that the adults can have their own pizza with “adult” toppings.
- Hawaiian: Red sauce, mozzarella, ham and pineapple
- White: Olive oil, mozzarella, asiago, feta, garlic, grilled chicken, red onion
- Meat: Red sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, hamburger, sausage
- Japanese: Tuna mixed with mayo, corn
- Taco: Salsa, cheddar cheese, taco meat, black olives
These pizzas are great to tween/ teen slumber parties. Kids can make their own individual pizza!