- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- 2 6 ounce fillets salmon
- Mix ingredients together (minus the salmon) to create a marinade.
- You can remove the skin from the salmon or leave it, but I’ve heard it has less of a fishy taste without the skin.
- Coat salmon and marinate for at least an hour, turning the salmon once.
- Wrap in foil and grill the salmon for 25 minutes.
- It is done when it flakes with a fork.
Pescatarian and Gluten-Free