Fried Peaches and Cream on a Waffle
- 2 Eggo waffles
- 1 peach peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 scoops peach ice cream
- Toast the waffles.
- While the waffles are toasting melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the peaches to the saucepan, saute.
- After two minutes add the brown sugar to the saucepan.
- Stir peaches and brown sugar until the brown sugar melts.
- Put toasted waffles on a plate.
- Add two scoops of peach ice cream.
- Pour peaches and sauce over the ice cream and waffle.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve immediately.
Do you have a great waffle recipe? Head over to the Eggo Facebook page and enter your recipe creation in The Great Eggo Waffle Off!
You might also like…
- Peach & Strawberry Crisp
- Paleo Peach Smoothie
- Oven Fried Ice Cream on a Waffle
- Apple Fritter Waffles
- Banana Pecan Waffles
I’m participating in a seven day waffle challenge sponsored by Eggo. All opinions and recipes are my own.