One of my favorite things about fall is apples! I absolutely love apples, and in the fall I look forward to cheaper prices at the grocery store and all my favorite apple recipes. We love waffles at our house, and the addition of chopped apple in these Apple Fritter Waffles gives them a little bit of that fall flavor we all love!
More Apple and Waffle Recipes
If you’re a fan of apples, like I am, you might want to try these apple recipes too:
- Brown Sugar Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- Cherry Apple Pork Loin
- Apple & Walnut Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Apple Wraps
And, I have some great waffle recipes.
But there’s more than these, so just go check out my Recipe Index!
Apple Fritter Waffles
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup finely chopped apple
- In a bowl, beat the brown sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and egg.
- Add the all-purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon, milk, and apple. Stir for 2 minutes or until the batter thickens.
- Add the batter to a preheated waffle maker and cook for 4 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced apples, butter, and cinnamon-sugar.