These freeze wonderfully and can be wrapped individually for a quick lunch.
- 1 Batch pizza dough
- 1.5 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- Salt pepper, garlic to taste
- 3 cups runny mashed potatoes I use instant
- Brown ground beef, when the beef is almost done browning add onions, cabbage, salt, pepper and garlic.
- While you are cooking the beef, make your mashed potatoes. Add a little extra milk so the potatoes are not as thick as normal.
- Add potatoes and corn to the beef mixture and stir in while the stove top is on low. Remove from heat.
- Take your dough (I use a basic pizza dough recipe) and roll out into circles the size of a small tortilla.
- Add a scoop of your beef mixture.
- Roll up like a burrito and tuck the ends under.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes or until the outside of the dough is golden.