A question from a reader:
Anyone have any ideas (or even one!) for making use of a couple boxes of baby wipes that have dried out? I hate to throw them away!
I wish I had an answer for her, but honestly my kids go through wipes so quickly I don’t think I’ve ever had a box dry out. My biggest issue is losing the travel wipes case! I think I’ve lost at least two cases per kid over the past seventeen years!
I posted the question on my Facebook page and got so many great responses I figured I would share some of them with you.
- Mix up a light solution of baby soap and water – pour into the box and let soak.
- Use them as washcloth at bath time by using like regular wash cloth.
- Keep them in the bathroom to wipe down the counters and toilet. Just wet and add a little handsoap, and viola!
- Use them for wiping off eye makeup.
- Use to wipe noses.
- Use them on your swiffer mop to dust your floors or with mop solution.
- Use the boxes for crayons, art supplies, small toys, keys, hair accessories, or planters.
What do you do with dried out baby wipes?