With seven kids, my home has had its share of stuff that needs to be organized. The well known organization motto is, “A place for everything and everything in its place.” But sometimes we need ideas to help us figure out what or where that place should be or how things should go in their place.
These organizing ideas will help you bring order to various areas of your home as well as keep your sanity and have a happy home.
1. Organizing Kitchen Towels – Sometimes it is simple tips like this one that make a big difference in keeping a drawer neat and orderly.
2. Refrigerator Organization – Everyone’s fridge gets cluttered and messy at times. Here are tips to help you get that fridge organized.
3. Organizing with Binders – Many things are digital these days, but there are still paper records that need to be organized. Try this idea for using binders to keep financial, health, insurance, and other records in order.
4. Garage Organization – See how we took our garage from a complete wreck to being organized.
5. Toy Organization – This tip is especially good for your young kids.
6. Game Organization – If you are a family who enjoys playing games together, here are some tips for organizing those games.
7. Organizing Kids Clothes – Children go through clothing sizes quickly sometimes and then there are the different seasons. Here are my tips for organizing kids clothes.
8. Simple Winter Gear Organization – Hats, gloves, scarves, and other winter accessories can quickly get scattered all over the house. This simple idea corrals that winter gear so it’s easy to find when needed.
9. Helping Kids Keep Their Rooms Clean – Set your children up for success by putting systems in place that help them keep their domains under control.