We’ve talked previously of The Confident Mom’s Weekly Household Planner that helps make your daily and weekly household chores a snap by keeping you on task and productive by utilizing those “in between” moments to complete your household tasks so they don’t build up to become large and overwhelming.
So, we are super excited to announce that The Confident Mom has released a new eBook titled, “Become the Confident Mom You’ve Always Wanted to Be – 31 Strategies to improve your confidence as a woman, mother and family manager!”
In her book, Become the Confident Mom You’ve Always Wanted to Be: 31 Strategies to Improve Your Confidence as a Woman, Mother, and Family Manager, author and parent coach Susan Heid explains how using these 31 essential strategies can help you guide your family with love, faith, a positive outlook, and confidence. This will help you achieve a more fulfilling family atmosphere and prepare your children to positively maneuver through life’s many opportunities and challenges.
As you journey through the 31 strategies, you’ll discover:
* Why it’s important to develop a plan or vision for your family and how that plan, alongside your established priorities, can direct you down the path you desire as you encounter new choices each day.
* Why you need to tune in to your “motherly gifts” of intuition and wisdom.
* How your wellness plan can boost your confidence.
* Why you should “dress the part.”
* Why it’s important to have a routine, and how to be adaptable when necessary by planning for the unexpected.
* Why courage and humor should be in your arsenal of parenting tools.
* How to make sure your child receives your love.
* Why parenting should not be viewed as a competition.
* Why you should recognize your strengths and admit your weaknesses.
* Why you should get “plugged in” to God each day.
* What expectations do for your child.
* Why friendships with other moms should be a priority.
* And much more!
Become the Confident Mom You’ve Always Wanted to Be: 31 Strategies to Improve Your Confidence as a Woman, Mother, and Family Manager can help moms build positive family relationships through confident leadership and goal-focused decisions based on Christian values, consequently “making a difference” in their children’s lives. Utilize these 31 strategies today to stop feeling “less than” and become the best woman, mother, and family manager you can be!
This eBook will be available exclusively on Amazon Kindle. For the next three days, January 14-16, it will priced at a super good deal for only $0.99 each! After that, it will be $2.99.
And, be sure to grab your 2013 Weekly Household Planner as well!
If you don’t have a Kindle, then you can still download these free eBooks to your smart phone or computer. All you need to do is download one of Amazon’s free reading apps.
Remember that Amazon prices fluctuate constantly, so verify the price before purchasing.
Leave a Reply