It’s time! Time to do the annual, “I’m going to get my home organized and cleaned once and for all!” But, this time you can mean it!
My friend, Nony from A Slob Comes Clean, has two amazing resources to help you get on track for getting your house under control! Using these eBooks will help you actually reach and maintain your goal of finally getting organized and decluttered in 2015…
28 Days to Hope for Your Home includes:
- Twenty-eight days of specific instructions to help you develop four basic (but essential) home management habits.
- Insights into why these concepts seem foreign to you.
- Practical tips to keep you from giving up.
- Bonus sections with realistic strategies for laundry management, meal prep, and decluttering.
- More than 45 pages of all new, exclusive content!
In Drowning in Clutter? (Don’t Grab a Floatie . . . Drain the Ocean!), you’ll learn:
- How to define and identify clutter in your (unique) home.
- How to break through Decluttering Paralysis.
- How to develop and gain Decluttering Momentum.
- How to make large numbers of difficult Decluttering Decisions in the shortest time possible.
This e-book also contains:
- Tips for helping others declutter.
- Proven strategies to help you determine what (and how much) you really need in your home.
- Ideas for how to get rid of your clutter.
Purchase both eBooks in a special bundle offer for only $5 total (reg. $8) now through January! No coupon code needed!
Plus, be sure to check out our series, Organized in 365: Simplify and Organize One Day at a Time.
Tips to help you get organized and stay organized throughout the year! From budgeting to kid’s schoolwork to the kitchen we are going to organize it all, one day at a time.
Leave a Reply