If you are looking for a fun summer birthday cake idea try this water slide cake! It is easy to put together and the kids will love it!
Water Slide Cake
- One 9 x 13 inch cake
- Rice Krispie Treats
- Fruit by the Foot variety pack
- Frost the cake.
- Build a triangle shape with the Rice Krispie treats for the water slide.
- Cover the triangle with blue and green Fruit by the Foot
- Place the Rice Krispie piece on top of the cake.
- Add wave shaped Fruit by the Foot around the side of the cake.
- Decorate with remaining Fruit by the Foot pieces.
Are those really “Gushers” or rolled up fruit by the foot pieces? Look similar to “Gushers”.
I think my friend said it was a variety pack, so maybe the “Gushers” were in the pack? Or it could have been a separate pack of them. I’ll ask.
Kelly Marks says
What a cute cake! Looks like a lot of work. Some people’s creativity simply amazes me!