Shortly gardens will be overflowing with zucchini. I remember a few years ago we planted two plants which was one too many. Even those with a black thumb like me seem to be able to grow zucchini. In a few weeks when you are overwhelmed with squash, try this delicious grilled zucchini recipe. It is a favorite even with my kids who don’t like zucchini.
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- Shredded Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Slice zucchini lengthwise.
- Melt butter and mix in garlic. Brush sliced zucchini on each side with garlic butter mixture.
- Place zucchini on the top rack of the grill. (med heat)
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on zucchini.
- Grill for 3 minutes. Flip zucchini and grill an additional 3 minutes.
- Remove from the grill, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.