This Spaghetti Pie is easy to prepare, inexpensive, and freezes well. A perfect dinner on a cold day or a great meal to take to someone in need.
- 1 box spaghetti noodles, boiled and drained
- 1 pound browned ground beef or turkey
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- garlic powder, minced onion, pepper
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Brown meat and boil noodles.
- In a large pot mix together all the ingredients except the mozzarella cheese.
- Pour spaghetti mixture into a 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Add mozzarella cheese and bake another 5 minutes uncovered.
If you are freezing this dish, let it thaw completely before baking and add about 10 to 15 minutes to the baking time.
This meal serves eight and was a big hit with the kids. Even my non-spaghetti sauce kids liked it!