This Spaghetti Pie is easy to prepare, inexpensive, and freezes well. A perfect dinner on a cold day or a great meal to take to someone in need.
- 1 box spaghetti noodles boiled and drained
- 1 pound browned ground beef or turkey
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- garlic powder minced onion, pepper
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Brown meat and boil noodles.
- In a large pot mix together all the ingredients except the mozzarella cheese.
- Pour spaghetti mixture into a 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Add mozzarella cheese and bake another 5 minutes uncovered.
This meal serves eight and was a big hit with the kids. Even my non-spaghetti sauce kids liked it!