My friend served this super simple ice cream cookie cake on Thanksgiving.
The kids scarfed it up so quickly we should have doubled the recipe. It’s so simple to make that you’ll want to make it for every get together, potluck or holiday meal.
What I love most about this ice cream cookie cake recipe is that it only has three ingredients.
The best part about this cake is that it takes 10 minutes to make.
Seriously 10 minutes!
We used golden and chocolate Oreos in this recipe, but you can use whatever you like. In fact I think it would taste amazing with those mint Oreos and mint chocolate chip ice cream!
Or pumpkin… yum!!!
Ice Cream Cookie Cake
- Ice Cream
- Cookies Oreos or something similar
- Chocolate Syrup
- Crush cookies with a rolling pin.
- Sprinkle them on the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Open container of ice cream flat and slice the ice cream.
- Place slices on top of the crushed cookies in a single layer...
- until completely covered.
- Pour chocolate syrup on ice cream. Repeat.
- After the second layer of cookies/ ice cream/ chocolate syrup, top with crushed cookies.
- Finally, drizzle chocolate syrup over the cookies. Place in freezer to set.
Other twists on the Ice Cream Cookie Cake
Peanut butter cup ice cream with peanut butter cookies.
Peppermint ice cream with thin mint cookies.
Cookie dough ice cream with chocolate chip cookies
Looking for other quick and easy dessert ideas?