Have you ever made fudge? For years I thought fudge was made in the microwave because that’s how my mom always made it.
It wasn’t until I was at a Christmas party once and someone was talking about having to watch the fudge that I realized folks had been making fudge much more complicated than it needed to be.
This microwave fudge recipe has been in my family for years and takes less than ten minutes to make. It turns out awesome every time! This fudge is so easy and delicious your friends will think you slaved hours in the kitchen with thermometers, double boilers, and fancy ingredients.
10 Minute Fool Proof Microwave Fudge
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Sift 1 lb powdered sugar and cocoa in a 9×9 microwave safe dish.
- Drop in 1/2 cup butter cut into pieces.
- Pour in 1/4 cup milk.
- Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly.
- Stir in 1/2 cup chopped nuts, vanilla and peanut butter.
- Refrigerate for one hour, then cut into squares.
This homemade fudge is definitely cheaper than store bought fudge and tastes just as good! It is a great last minute dessert idea too, it only takes about an hour and fifteen minutes from start to eating.