We just finished a delicious steak dinner at my in-law’s house. The steaks we had tonight tasted as good as any dinner I have had at a steak restaurant. I asked my father-in-law what his secret was to great steaks and he agreed to share his secret recipe.
Great Steak Marinade
- Olive oil
- Balsamic Vinegar
- McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak
- Take your steaks and lay them on a cookie sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Drizzle with a third of a capful of balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle the steaks with McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak, and then take a fork and jab the steaks all over. Flip the steaks and repeat the process.
- Let the steaks sit for about 20 minutes on the cookie sheet.
When cooking the steaks do not continuously flip them on the grill. Cook them on one side for sixty percent of the cooking time, and then flip and cook for the remainder of the time.