These Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites are so quick and easy to throw together, and they’re utterly delicious – perfect for your next gathering this holiday season! And as a bonus, they’re gluten free.
Pumpkin and cheesecake is a match made in fall heaven. Years ago, I used to make little bites of cheesecake with Nilla wafers as a crust. While I knew I could create a gluten free equivalent, I figured going crustless would make it even easier.
You’ll need mini muffin liners to make the bites crustless and gluten free.
The water in the pumpkin makes these cheesecake bites more moist than plain cheesecake, but you will be hard pressed to keep these around the house for long!
Also, if you aren’t using fresh pumpkin…. why not? It’s seriously so delicious and tastes so much better than canned pumpkin! Fresh pumpkin makes everything taste sweeter.
Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup palm sugar or any granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon could use pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream or caramel sauce for topping
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line 2 mini cupcake tins with paper liners (24 total).
- In the bowl of a food processor or blender, whir all ingredients except the whipped cream or caramel sauce until smooth and creamy.
- Pour batter into liners, filling about 2/3 full. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 - 25 minutes until set.
- Chill for at least two hours and serve with desired toppings.
When I make anything in mini muffin cups I always use a small cookie scoop to fill the tins. When you use a scoop there’s less mess to clean off the pan and everything bite is the same size. (Well almost…)
I love this dessert recipe because you can make it the day before and keep in the fridge. Remember to keep them in a tightly sealed container so they don’t absorb other odors in the fridge.
Serve these pumpkin cheesecake bites at your next holiday dinner or bring to a potluck. Everyone will be begging for the recipe!