This egg casserole is a great and easy breakfast that is sure to please your family or a crowd. This recipe is from my sister-in-law, Amy, who blogs at Mom’s Toolbox.
Egg Casserole in Muffin Cups
- 12 slices of bacon cooked and cut into thirds
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded jack cheese
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Extra cheese for the top
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place 3 bacon pieces in the bottom of each muffin cup.
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients except the extra cheese until well blended.
- Fill each muffin cup with 1/4 cup egg mixture.
- Sprinkle extra cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes @350 degrees or until eggs are set.