This Salisbury Steak is a great recipe for those who do not like mushrooms!
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 package Lipton's French Onion Soup Mix
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 can beef gravy
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 beef bullion cube
- 1 package egg noodles or rice
- Make hamburger patties using ground beef, bread crumbs, egg and soup mix. Fry or grill until cooked through.
- While hamburgers are cooking, mix together in a bowl gravy, sour cream and bullion cube.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with nonstick spray and lay cooked patties in the pan. Cover the patties with the sour cream mixture.
- Bake covered for 25 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve with egg noodles or rice.