The following is a post from contributing writer SnoWhite.
Ready for one last summer grilling recipe? We grill here in the land of the frozen tundra until it snows; we’ve even been known to grill our Thanksgiving turkey! So, here’s a great one to toss on the BBQ before this season comes to a close.
Grilled Mustard-Crusted Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops
- 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- Mix together 3 tablespoons spicy brown mustard with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning.
- Spread the mustard mix on the pork chops.
- Grill the pork chops over medium heat for 10 minutes on each side.
- Check that internal temperature has reached 170 degrees.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Place 1 slice of fresh mozzarella cheese on each pork chop.
- Close the grill and allow the cheese to melt.
- Serve warm.
Debra Bruce says
These look really good. Can’t wait to try them!!
These look so very yummy!!