- 1 box noodles
- 2 cooked and chopped chicken breasts
- ½ cup shredded zucchini
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup milk or heavy cream
- ½ cup parm cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the noodles.
- While the noodles are boiling, melt butter on low heat in a frying pan. Add garlic, onion, zucchini and carrots. Saute for about 3 minutes.
- Add soup, sour cream, milk, cheese and chicken. Stir over low heat, until noodles are done boiling.
- Drain noodles and add to the mixture. Toss well and serve immediately.
You might also like…
You can find more delicious meal ideas at the The Happy Housewife Recipe Index.