Whether you are looking for a snack, a holiday gift, or something to set out on the buffet, these Pumpkin Pie Spiced Honey Roasted Almonds are the recipe you need!
This recipe requires minimal preparation time. In fact, all you need to do is stir the ingredients together. Once you’ve coated your almonds, you roast them in the oven for just 30 minutes. While they roast, your house will smell amazing. You can serve them hot, or allow them to cool and package them in mason jars for gift giving.
- 2 cups raw, whole almonds
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons store bought or homemade pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil, then spray generously with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the almonds, honey, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Spread evenly on baking sheet. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring once, halfway through cooking time.
Don’t forget these at Super Bowl time! These nuts are perfect snacking for watching the big game.