This dish comes together in less than 30 minutes, easy and so delicious.
- 1 pound thin boneless pork chops (less than 1/4 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon each butter and olive oil
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1-2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Dredge pork chops in flour. In a hot pan add oil and butter, fry for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the skillet and repeat with the remaining pork chops until you have cooked them all. (You might need to add more butter and oil during the cooking process.)
- Remove the pork chops from the skillet and in the same skillet, on low heat, mix mustard, broth, garlic, lemon juice, and whipping cream.
- Add the pork chops back into the skillet and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
If you can’t serve right away, put the pan in the oven at 200 degrees. The sauce will separate a little, so stir it again before serving.