If you are looking for a fun drink to enjoy during these final days of summer, try iced tea floats! These floats are easy to make and you can have all the ingredients ready to go for a quick and refreshing drink.
For a fun twist, serve in mason jars with circular lemon slices.
- 2 cups black tea
- Ice to taste
- 1 cup club soda
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Whipped cream to taste
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Fill 4 glasses to the brim with ice.
- Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice to each glass.
- Pour ½ cup iced tea into each glass.
- Add ¼ cup club soda to each glass and stir.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with lemon slices.