- 4 Eggo mini waffles (per serving)
- 1 egg
- 1 piece of bacon
- 1/2 slice cheese (I used cheddar jack)
- Cook the bacon.
- Toast the waffles.
- While the waffles are toasting fry the egg.
- On two of the waffles layer cheese, egg, and bacon.
- Top with the other waffles.
Do you have a great waffle recipe? Head over to the Eggo Facebook page and enter your recipe creation in The Great Eggo Waffle Off!
Enter to win a fun Eggo prize pack by leaving a comment sharing your favorite way to serve waffles. Giveaway ends April 5, 2013. Official contest rules can be found here.