It’s fall and pumpkins are everywhere! Stock up, cook them up, and freeze them for delicious pumpkin recipes all winter. You can find them all pumpkin recipes here!
Dairy Queen Copy Cat Pumpkin Pie Blizzard
I was not trying to make a Dairy Queen pumpkin pie blizzard a few weeks ago, I was actually trying to make pumpkin pie ice cream. My ice cream ended up being more like a milkshake and my daughter told me it tasted just like Dairy Queen’s Pumpkin Pie Blizzard.
I had to make it a few more times, so all my testers could try it, but they all agree it is delicious!
Dairy Queen Pumpkin Pie Blizzard
- 12 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups ice
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree'
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 baked pie crust
- Put the can of sweetened condensed milk in the freezer for about fifteen minutes.
- After fifteen minutes put sweetened condensed milk and ice in the blender.
- Blend for one to two minutes.
- Add milk, pumpkin, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Blend until milkshake consistency.
- Depending on your blender you might need to add a little more milk or ice.
- Pour into a glass and stir in pieces of pie crust.
More Delicious Dessert Ideas:
- 2 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Frozen Yogurt
- 2 Ingredient Frozen Lemon Bars
- Oven Fried Ice Cream on a Waffle
- Chocolate Pumpkin Swirl Cake
- Pumpkin Rice Krispie Bars with Dark Chocolate