After much recipe searching I decided to make super easy pear muffins with our abundance of pears. This recipe makes about 48 mini muffins!
- 2 15 ounce cans sliced pears, drained and mashed (I used fresh pears, peeled and steamed, then pureed in the Vita-mix)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons oil next time I will use applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixer until blended.
- Spoon into greased mini muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.