This recipe is a healthy twist on regular fried chicken. I used legs or thighs to save money. These are delicious and a huge hit with the kids.
Fried Chicken (in the Oven)
- Chicken legs
- 4 tablespoons melter butter
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teas paprika
- 1 teas garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together in a bowl the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Remove skin from chicken legs.
- Dip the chicken legs in the melted butter.
- Then roll the chicken in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place in a greased pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.