By contributing writer Tessa
I have always loved drumsticks. They are simple to prepare, moist, and very affordable. And you can transform them into something super flavorful with minimal effort like these easy paleo chicken drumsticks.
You can personalize this recipe by changing the spices to an infinite number of combinations. I kept this one simple for kids.
Easy Paleo Chicken Drumsticks
- 8 chicken drumsticks or thighs
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning paprika, or smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or other high heat oil
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Mix the spices together and set aside.
- Pat all pieces of chicken dry with a paper towel.
- Toss the drumsticks with the oil and then sprinkle liberally with the spice mix.
- Place in a baking dish and bake for about 40 minutes until internal temperature registers 180.