I love holiday baking. It is probably my favorite time of year to be in the kitchen. I’m always looking for fun and festive new recipes that my family will enjoy.
If your family loves chocolate then you must try these M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies marbled brownies. My family thought they were delicious, they’re sure to be a hit with yours! For more delicious and fun holiday recipes visit Brightideas.com. They have cute holiday recipes like reindeer antlers, winged wonders and even party favors!
M&M Marbled Brownies
- 1 box 8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/8 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package brownie mix choose directions for the cake-style brownies
- 1 cup M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese with the sugar. Add the egg, milk and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions. Spoon 2/3 of the brownie batter into a parchment-lined 9 x 13-inch baking pan. Spoon the reserved cream cheese mixture over the brownie batter. Now scrape the remaining brownie batter over the cream cheese mixture. Swirl the tip of a knife through the batter to make a marbled effect. Press M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies into the batter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes in a preheated, 350-degree oven until slightly moist in the center. Cool completely before cutting 8x4 into 1½-inch squares.
®/TM/© Mars Inc. 2013
Holiday’s are better with M. Go to Brightideas.com for recipes using M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend. Click. Create. Celebrate.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MARS®. The opinions and text are all mine.