This delicious chocolate trifle is easy to put together and will make a chocolate lover your new best friend!
- Chocolate cake cut or torn into pieces
- Chocolate pudding
- Chocolate Cookies like Oreos
- Whipped Cream
- Cut or tear a chocolate cake into small pieces.
- The size depends on your trifle dish.
- Then add a layer of pudding.
- Crush the cookies. I use the ziploc bag and rolling pin method.
- Add a layer of cookies to the trifle.
- Add a layer of whipped cream, then repeat.
- Chill until ready to serve.