This past Christmas I received an air fryer as a gift. I had put off purchasing one for a while because I wasn’t sure if I would get enough use out of it to justify it taking up space in my kitchen. I’m so glad I got one because food tastes so much better in the air fryer! These air fryer chicken wings are sure to be a hit with anyone!
The best thing about this recipe is that it’s so much healthier than traditional chicken wings. Typically they are loaded with fat, but this version uses olive oil which is a healthy alternative to canola or corn oil.
To get the best results, make sure you don’t skip the step to pat the wings dry before drizzling with oil. This will make your chicken wings very crispy and delicious.
Air Fryer Chicken
- 2 pounds Chicken Wings thawed if frozen
- Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Lay wings on paper towel lined baking sheet, pat dry
- Add wings to a large bowl, drizzle with oil
- Add seasonings and toss to coat
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees F
- Place wings in basket
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, shaking basket and flipping wings over every 5 minutes for even cooking
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce