By contributing writer Andrea Green
This flavorful honey mustard slow cooker pork roast recipe is easy to make and cooks all day so you have a delicious, moist, and tender dinner ready when you are. Your family is sure to love the classic flavor combination of honey and mustard.
Try serving this pork roast with a side of rosemary and garlic roast potatoes. Add a green salad and you have a mouthwatering meal with very little prep time.
- 4 pounds pork shoulder roast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Add the pork roast to your slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, stir together garlic powder, mustard, and honey. Spread on the pork roast.
- Add the onion and chicken broth to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 9 hours or until you can easily shred the pork with two forks.
Have you made pork roast in the slow cooker?
You might also like…
- Crock Pot Apricot Pork Chops
- Crock Pot BBQ Pork Chops
- Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches
- Crock Pot Roast
- More recipes from Andrea